Elk Grove, CA
The Benefits of In Home
The Benefits of In Home
- Saves tremendous on your gas and travel time to a massage clinic or spa.
- No need to worry fighting with traffic.
- You are in your comfort zone.
- You can enjoy your massage to the sounds of your very own selection of music instead of the same old typical new age spa music.
- You get more of a relaxing therapeutic massage experience.
- No need to worry being rushed off the table to dress and leave for you are in your own comfort zone.
- You can enjoy the same therapeutic massage benefits and results as you would at a massage / spa.
- No need to stress about finding a babysitter for your children, especially for couples who want to set up a back to back in home session.
- You can set up your own ambiance such candle lighting, a glass of wine, aromatherapy, etc.
What is your cancellation policy?
An email reminder will be sent to you 72 hrs
prior to your appointment. Its required that
you provide at least 24 hrs advanced notice
to cancel or reschedule.
Failure to do so may result in an automatic
$25 penalty fee for all last minute cancellations or no shows... NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
(Note: A credit/debit card will be required to hold your appointment.)
Do I still require a credit card to hold my appointment even though my massage is already paid for?
Absolutely!! Even if you already paid for your massage or received a gift certificate a credit/debit card will be required to hold your appointment. It will not be charged what so eve during your appointment booking. It is required to hold your appointment for cancellation policy purposes, which is why it is very important that you follow the policy and provide the 24 hr notice to avoid any penalty fees.
What type of payments do you accept?
E.M.T. Massages accepts cash, personal checks, pay-pal, VENMO, debit and major credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard Discover and American Express.
Gratuities are always optional.
Can I still make an appointment for a massage after experiencing an accident?
That depends if you have any injuries caused from the impact of your accident & how serious they affect you. Your muscles will be in a state of shock at that time & of course will experience extreme soreness after wards. A massage will definitely help relieve the stress & help you relax better, however, you should first see your physician to get checked for any possible injuries/concussions, and ask for his/her approval for a massage. Usually you will be told to wait at least 3 - 4 days. A physician's note will be requested if its absolutely necessary for your safety & the safety of your massage therapist.
What's the farthest distance you can travel for your house call sessions?
E.M.T. Massages will only travel within the Sacramento County area. . Keep in mind that a
$10 travel fee is included in the the price quote, however, it only covers a 15 miles radius. Any mileage beyond 15 miles will require an additional $0.50 per mile fee.
Do you offer services for Spa Parties?
Unfortunately, due to the circumstances with COVID-19, group massages for spa/private parties are no longer available.